Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Moving out

We are getting ready to move out of our first house. It is pretty crazy packing everything up to decide what should stay in storage, come with or be sold/given away. I am having a hard time deciding what books to get rid off. I want to keep them all but I do not usually re-read books (unless I am forced to).
It is starting to feel real that in less than 3 months we will be moving to another country which is almost exactly on the other side of the world. It will be quite an adventure that is for sure. Luckily, I am going with Michael. He is always up for an adventure.
For the next month we will be living at different people's houses dog/house sitting. Then we are going to Wisconsin for a little to visit my family and then to Phoenix to see Mike's family. September 1 we leave for India. We will keep you posted on our adventures.
Update: We are moving to the Philippines first while to help get things started here for Michael's partner. Mike also needs to get trained on a helicopter here. We are spending about 6 months here and then going to see about setting things up in India. Things keep changing in the helicopter world so I am just along for the ride. We arrived here in the Philippines August 13th after 30 hours of travel.

No comments: